Use The Image Editor
When you upload an image to your campaign, it can be edited using the Photo Editor, which can be described as an online version of Photoshop, and is integrated from the our Creative Cloud directly into our Email and Landing Page Editors.
In order to use this tool simply follow the steps below:
- Create an Image block in your template (if not already done)
- Click on the blue box entitled “click here to upload” in order to open up the side menu options
- Click to upload your chosen image / drag and drop into place. Save it
- Click the “Customize” button next to the image
- Choose from the list of tools available to customize and enhance your image as desired.
You can choose from the following editing tools:
Once you are satisfied with the customization of your image in each section, click “Apply” to save the changes. Then when you have finished customizing your image, click the “Save” button in order to insert the newly customized image into your template. This may take a few seconds to update.
- Once you have saved an image in the Photo Editor and returned to the Editor any changes you made can’t be undone.
- BUT – When you edit an image in Photo Editor, it creates a new image, specifically for your template. If you want to go back to the original image, simply click to “choose new” image from the Image Options Menu and select the appropriate image from the list or upload a new image as desired.
- For advice on how best to use the individual tools contained within the Photo Editor, why not reach out to one of our support representatives via live chat?